[c-nsp] RAD's MiTOP-E3/T3 SFP to ME3600x(-cx) ???

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Thu Apr 4 07:32:35 EDT 2013

How can I actually telnet into it or is there a web-interface?
I mean does it have some IP address and it listens on some ports -than I
guess I'd need to add a static route via the particular GigE interface to
gain management access into the thing.
Or does it maintain a separate VLAN for management please?

adam