[c-nsp] OSPF admin distance not working on IOS-XR.

Adrian Turcu adriant at domeit.net
Thu Apr 4 09:24:37 EDT 2013

Are you sure is not just your filtering at the "show route ospf" command, that leads you to believe there you only send over the 2nd bundle?
From the "show ip route" command it looks like both paths are installed and you are sending traffic over both paths equally.

Did you try the following config:

router ospf 12345
 area XXXX			! <--- your area number where the Bundle-Ether interfaces are
   interface Bundle-Ether1
     cost 10
   interface Bundle-Ether2
     cost 20

The above will affect all prefixes learned from these paths, i.e. routes will be preferred via Bundle-Ether1 , while Bundle-Ether2 will be just a backup path.