[c-nsp] Cisco Wireless VOIP IP phone issue

Zach Hill zach.reborn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:22:01 EDT 2013

Thanks again guys. I ended up getting this document here:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-26863

   - The access-points in question are SonicPoint Ne's and are managed by a
   Sonicwall NSA platform controller.
   - I have verified that each access-point is set to -6dB at the moment
   via the controller so that's less than 1mW
   - The phones are all 7925's which are running version 1.4.1.
      - As per the document I'll be upgrading to 1.4.3 or newer
   - The SSID is currently using WPA-PSK so I will be moving this to
   WPA2-EAP as per the document

Thanks again everyone and I'll let you know how I fair with these changes.