[c-nsp] Solution for 'DR' Site

Sanjeev Maniks midoasis at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 03:29:14 EDT 2013

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your comment.   At the moment the bank is already mirroring the data between the primary and DR sites and have now requested that we not provide any communication channel through our network for this purpose.  So we will in effect be providing the channel for their external clients to access their Internet Banking Platform either from the Primary or DR site should the former go offline.  The only other service that requires external access will be SMTP/POP3.

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Thanks,

Sanjeev