[c-nsp] EIGRP in CSC

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Tue Apr 9 06:45:47 EDT 2013

Hi

I guess the problem is you are trying to redistribute routes originated in
RIP from MP-BGP to EIGRP.

My notes say:
In the case of non-EIGRP routes, redistributed to EIGRP in VRF, the PE
router generates an External EIGRP route by using the default EIGRP metric.
If no default metric exists, then the PE router does not generate a route
toward the CE router.
Same goes for EIGRP routes that originate within a different EIGRP AS.

adam