[c-nsp] BGP Advertised Prefixes

Ahmed Hilmy hilmy.aa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:27:37 EDT 2013

 Hello Jason,
thanks for your reply, i know that it clear but why this is happened, the
filter has been set on both side identical.
Kindly, find below log,

# sh bgp neighbor x.x.x.x detail | i Prefix advertised

  Prefix advertised 2735, suppressed 0, withdrawn 1855, maximum limit 524288
#sh bgp neighbor  x.x.x.x advertised-routes

i count the number of advertised prefixes are only 215

Neighbor  x.x.x.x is my UP Link, Prefix list filter has been configured to
allow a specific prefixes to be announced.

What do you think ?