[c-nsp] Routed Pseudowire

Antonis Vosdoganis avosdo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 08:48:57 EDT 2013

Hi

We are trying to establish ip connectivity a host and an SVI

HOST(192.168.33.2/24)----->ME3600------>7609(SVI:192.168.33.1/24)

ME3600

vlan 250
name RPW

interface GigabitEthernet0/23
switchport trunk allowed vlan none
switchport mode trunk
service instance 250 ethernet
encapsulation untagged
bridge-domain 250

interface Vlan250
no ip address
xconnect 172.16.0.0 250 encapsulation mpls

7609

vlan 250
name RPW

interface Vlan250
ip address 192.168.33.2 255.255.255.0
xconnect 172.18.0.17 250 encapsulation mpls

Keep in mind 7609 has only one core facing L3 interface.

>From mpls l2 detailed

7609

VC statistics:
transit packet totals: receive 29, send 0
transit byte totals:  receive 4252, send 0
transit packet drops:  receive 0, seq error 0, send 0

3600

VC statistics:

transit packet totals: receive 0, send 31
transit byte totals:  receive 0, send 4496
transit packet drops:  receive 0, seq error 0, send 0

Packet recieved from 3600 no packets send from 7609.
Any ideas? I have read that this is a working scenario.
Regards