[c-nsp] Switchport trunk allowed issues

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Wed Apr 17 18:12:09 EDT 2013

Something like this should do the trick:

event manager applet ALLOWED-VLAN
 event cli pattern "switchport trunk allowed vlan +[0-9]+.*" mode "interface" enter
 action 001 puts "ERROR: "switchport trunk allowed vlan" is not allowed. Use Add/Remove"
 action 002 set _exit_status "0"

The regex on the cli pattern catches only the "switchport trunk allowed vlan" with numbers directly after the "vlan" keyword (skipping 1+ spaces).
If you try the add/remove/none options the regexp would not match.

I didn't test it too much, so please do before deploying in production.

Arie