[c-nsp] Inter-AS between ASBR c7600 and ASBR asr9k

gurbo at golas.ru gurbo at golas.ru
Thu Apr 18 09:26:34 EDT 2013

This is 7600 without ES cards.

I tried to do Inter-AS between IOS-IOS based MPLS networks that would eliminate the error in the configuration. Everything worked.
The problems start when I try to do inter-AS between IOS-IOS_XR MPLS networks via IGP+LDP.
When I do labels deploy in IOS XR based MPLS network via iBGP, - everything works too.

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:16:36 -0400
"Robert campbell" <robert at ptemail.biz> wrote:

> We need these.......can you provide?
>

> Exact part I need is 7600-ES20-GE3C or 7600-ES20-GE3CXL
>
> Robert Campbell
> Premier Technology Exchange, Inc.
> 32106 Woodward Ave.
> Royal Oak, MI  48073