[c-nsp] BGP Filter - Best Practice

Tony Tauber ttauber at 1-4-5.net
Fri Apr 19 00:16:43 EDT 2013

Explicit prefix-lists should be used at the PE (customer edge).
If some control is desired after that (or you foresee ever desiring same),
tag the routes inbound on the customer edge with communities and control
redistribution by filtering based on communities either internally or
outbound to other BGP neighbors.

Tony