[c-nsp] Network Test Plan

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Mon Apr 22 09:31:46 EDT 2013

On 22/04/2013 08:06, Voigt, Thomas wrote:
> Maybe you can get some input what to test from this document:
>
> http://www.miercom.com/pdf/reports/20110216.pdf
>
> Especially pulling one of the (redundant) controller cards off is interesting...

As with all performance comparison tests carried out by third party
organisations, it is important to find out who funded the tests and who
designed the tests.  It's also important to get a technical post-mortem
analysis of the tests from each vendor afterwards.  I haven't seen AlcaLu's
post-mortem on this test (if they have one), but I have no doubt that if
there is one, it would be highly entertaining.

Nick