[c-nsp] BGP Signalled VPLS

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Apr 23 12:24:30 EDT 2013

Since Adam brought it up (PBB EVPN), incase y'all didn't know and are
interested, I rcv'd this free webinar invite and thought I'd pass it on... I
don't know much about evpn and pbb...

******
http://tools.cisco.com/gems/cust/customerSite.do?METHOD=E&LANGUAGE_ID=E&SEMI
NAR_CODE=S17931&PRIORITY_CODE=000156077

This webinar presents a technical overview of Ethernet VPN (E-VPN) and
Provider Backbone Bridging E-VPN (PBB-EVPN).

These emerging solutions address the requirements of Carrier Ethernet and
Data Center Interconnect market segments. Currently under standardization in
the IETF, these technologies introduce advanced multi-homing options,
support for multi-pathing and user-defined BGP policy capabilities to
Ethernet L2VPNs.They also provide enhanced auto-discovery capabilities with
low-touch provisioning and support for optimal unicast and multicast
delivery. The webinar is intended for service providers or enterprises
looking to deploy next generation L2VPN solutions for Carrier Ethernet or
Data Center Interconnect services. This is a session that assumes
familiarity with MPLS-based L2VPNs and BGP.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Eastern Time (GMT-5)
----