[c-nsp] BGP Signalled VPLS

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Wed Apr 24 03:24:12 EDT 2013

> advertisement and the use of a split-horizon label appended to
multi-destination packets.
Or in case of the PBB overlay simply by common b-mac source address.

Aaron there are plenty of presentations from Cisco, Juniper and even IETF I
suggest to read them all.
What I have noticed in Cisco presentations is that they get slides regarding
EVPN added over time as the topic gets more and more profound.

adam