[c-nsp] RPL question

MKS rekordmeister at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 05:55:54 EDT 2013

Hi list,  I'm new to RPL and I have a simple question;)

I would like to match on a one and only one community, so if a route
has additional communities to 1234:1234 then it shouldn't match.

    1.1.1.0 (metric 10) from 2.2.2.2
      Origin IGP, metric 0, localpref 100, valid, internal, best, group-best
      Received Path ID 0, Local Path ID 1, version 32
      Community: 1234:1234

    1.1.2.0 (metric 10) from 2.2.2.2
      Origin IGP, metric 0, localpref 100, valid, internal, best, group-best
      Received Path ID 0, Local Path ID 1, version 32
      Community: 1234:1234 2345:2345

so the RPL code should match on 1.1.1.0 and not 1.1.2.0 (or any other
route which has additional communities to 1234:1234).

I reckon that this should be fairly simple, but I can't find a way to
do this... silly me

Regards
MKS