[c-nsp] SPA-1X10GE-WL-V2 vs SPA-1X10GE-L-V2

Lee Starnes lee.t.starnes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 19:12:26 EDT 2013

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here has used the SPA-1X10GE-WL-V2 and if so how
it differs with the non "W" version with relation to Ethernet and
EtherBundles.

We currently use the non "W" versions for our ethernet uplinks to backbone
connections as well as between our switches and routers. In some cases, we
do EtherBundles for 20 or 30G links. I was wondering if the "W" version
would have any issues with this or if it's only difference is the ability
to do POS.

-Lee