[c-nsp] me3600X-CX 15.2(4)S2 GigE port-channel to ASR9k - isis blind

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Thu Apr 25 06:01:49 EDT 2013

Hi folks,
I got unidirectional link for CLNS on a routed port-channel between
me3600x-cx and ASR9k. There's only one GigE in the bundle on both ends.
ASR9k sees IIHs in and out however on CX I do not see IIHs from ASR9k.
Also I have noticed that CX pads the IIH to the full MTU even though the
interface is configured as p2p and I have hello padding disabled for p2p
interfaces.

I have the same setup towards me3600x with no issues (well BFD is not
functional)
Everything runs smooth on physical interfaces, CX also disables IIH padding

CX is 15.2(4)S2
X is 15.3(1)S

I guess I have to try with 15.2(4)S3 on CX

adam