[c-nsp] ipsla - latency - related to cellular backhaul

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Apr 26 08:48:57 EDT 2013

I don't see a codec option in ios xr 4.1.2

RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:9k(config-ipsla-udp-jitter)#?

  clear        Clear the uncommitted configuration

  commit       Commit the configuration changes to running

  control      Control packets configuration

  datasize     Protocol data size in payload of probe packets

  describe     Describe a command without taking real actions

  destination  Address/port of the target device

  do           Run an exec command

  exit         Exit from this submode

  frequency    Frequency of the probing

  no           Negate a command or set its defaults

  packet       Probe packet configuration parameters

  pwd          Commands used to reach current submode

  root         Exit to the global configuration mode

  show         Show contents of configuration

  source       Address/port of the source device

  statistics   Statistics collection parameters for this operation

  tag          Add a tag for this operation

  timeout      Probe/Control timeout interval

  tos          Type of service setting in probe packet

  verify-data  Check each IPSLA response for corruption

  vrf          Configure IPSLA for a VPN Routing/Forwarding instance