[c-nsp] asr1001 4 full bgp feed

Luan Nguyen luan20176 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 08:28:50 EDT 2013

Do you know if you can do IPSEC with that as well? Or you would need
additional $10K IPSEC license?
Can it also do limited NAT? If so, what is the number before you add the 2M
license?
Can you run 1 RP2 with XE while the other IOS? Assuming they do have IOS
for ASR and features compatible (bug crash resistance)
Can you have just one ESP with 2 RP, or need 2 ESP as well? If the RP
crashes, current ESP dies as well?
I am using 1013.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,