[c-nsp] Cisco ASR1002 software images in the wild

Olga olved at list.ru
Fri Aug 2 06:29:42 EDT 2013

Please,  be  advised,  that  ASR1002 with ESP5 holds maximum 512k ipv4
routes  (or 128k IPv6 routes). If you want both ipv4 and ipv6 you have
to  divide  TCAM between the two, bearing in mind that ipv6 route is 4
times  bigger  then ipv4.So, if you have 10k ipv6 routes, for ipv4 you
have 472k left.

Correct me if i'm wrong