[c-nsp] QoS

cnsp at marenda.net cnsp at marenda.net
Sat Aug 3 11:02:06 EDT 2013

Hi,

It depends on the mode your telnet is working:

If it's sending LINE-by-LINE, then you will see fewer pakets and bytes,
and longer contents (for example, your password sent in clear thru telnet
protocol)
will cause bigger packets, or even more of them if contents does not fit
into one.
But Normally, a line of say 80 characters will fit into one paket.

If it's sending letter-by-letter, you will see more pakets and bytes because
of the overhead.

I don't think that this answers your RealQuestion(TM) , but i
Hope this help's,

Juergen.