[c-nsp] Reasons for "random" ISIS flapping?

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Wed Aug 7 05:14:09 EDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-08-07 at 10:16 +0200, Adam Vitkovsky wrote:
> First thing I'd try is to remove the 'isis hello-interval minimal ' as
> since you have registered ISIS with BFD this is redundant.

We've considered this, but since we have some connections over SVIs
(that cannot use BFD at least on SXI/J) we've so far decided to use
minimal ISIS timers everywhere and then BFD where we can. We'll give it
another consideration since it would probably solve this specific
problem. We wouldn't come closer to knowing reason though.

--
Peter