[c-nsp] ASR901 - VPLS Support

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Aug 16 09:13:34 EDT 2013

My cisco account se told me something about it (vpls, not sure about manual
mode or AD bgp/ldp mode) being supported in the future....but I haven't seen
it yet.

I've had to resort to vpws (port based) or L3VPN's, both of which seem to
work fine.

I don't know if vpws (vlan based on svi's) works in 901's.

I use a lot of A901-12C-F-D and using newer 15.3(2)S

Aaron