[c-nsp] BGP Cease notifications with Graceful Restart

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnetgroup.gr
Sat Aug 17 15:39:10 EDT 2013

...although a little bit old...

Maybe i'm thinking something wrong here, but shouldn't a single-RP router be BGP GR-capable in order to handle other than switchover cases, like a BGP process restart?
BGP control-plane can go down for many reasons, why limit the GR only to dual-RP systems?
Of course in that case NSF/SSO wouldn't be needed.

GR for LDP session reset uses the above approach if i remember correctly.

--
Tassos