[c-nsp] Simultaneous drops - 2 upstream providers

CiscoNSP List cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 01:16:48 EDT 2013

Not that I am aware of, and not that they have advised (I have asked)

fibre x-connect to carrier A from our rack, ME3400 in our rack for carrier B to x-connect back to there rack

Can electrical interference cause something like this on the x-connects? (And not present as drops/errors on the ports?)

Going to try an alternate port on the 3750 tonight for carrier A