[c-nsp] Catalyst 6500 static IPv6 neighbor VRF support?

Vinny_Abello at Dell.com Vinny_Abello at Dell.com
Wed Aug 21 14:42:43 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is support for static IPv6 neighbors when using VRF's on the Catalyst 6500 series? I'm using static ARP entries as required by a scenario with VRF's which works fine, but now I'm running into a similar issue where I think static neighbor entries in IPv6 will resolve the problem, but I don't see any vrf keywords in the ipv6 neighbor command in the CLI. We're currently running 12.2(33)SXJ5.

If you're asking why on earth do you need to use this, it's Microsoft NLB with the Cat6500 as the gateway on an SVI.

TIA!

-Vinny