[c-nsp] ASR901 - L2 tunneling

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 20:29:20 EDT 2013

Hi George,

Are you able to share the configuration you used to achieve point '4':

'L2protocol forwarding for both tagged and untagged PDUs is supported
with port-based EoMPLS'

I currently have a setup like this:

interface GigabitEthernet0/4
 mtu 9000
 no ip address
 negotiation auto
 l2proto-forward tagged
 no keepalive
 xconnect 10.122.129.254 4545 encapsulation mpls
  mtu 9000

(also tried without l2proto-forward tagged) and it doesn't forward
most of the l2frames (I got pgap and few other ones to get through,
but no STP or MSTP).

kind regards
Pshem