[c-nsp] 6500, 7600 or ASR

Antoine Monnier mrantoinemonnier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 12:05:30 EDT 2013

Hi Tony,

My company is considering buying some ASR1002 instead of ASR1001 though I
have not understood the reasoning behind it yet (too good Cisco sales guy?).
Could you give me more details on why you would stay away from systems with
RP1 such as the 1002? That could give me some munition to root for the
ASR1001. (I have used it at a previous job and liked that little box).

Thanks.