[c-nsp] Network training clases

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:33:02 EDT 2013

Not sure if the classes are the same, but 13 years ago I took the CCNA
 courses at the local community College.  The first part of that class is
basically memorization.  What is the OSI model and what is done at each
level.  My instructor pounded us for a full term just on this stuff.  I'm
so thankful for that.  All Troubleshooting and configuration is based on
that knowledge.

YMMV

Scott