[c-nsp] 6500, 7600 or ASR

CiscoNSP List cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 18:51:53 EDT 2013

Thanks to everyone for the responses - Very helpful!

So, the consensus is that if we are wanting to take more than a couple of full bgp tables and also do netflow, 6500/7600 is not an option?

We should be looking at either a pair of asr1001's (With 16G memory), or a single ASR1006 with dual RP2's etc?

Cheers.