[c-nsp] 6500, 7600 or ASR

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Fri Aug 30 08:27:58 EDT 2013

Hi,

this is from a Sup2T/PFC4XL with 67xx cards (CFC only mode).
Default values, no config related to the CAM size.

Similar system with Sup720-3BXL looks like:
L3 Forwarding Resources
 Module              FIB TCAM usage:                     Total        Used
    %Used
   5                     72 bits (IPv4, MPLS, EoM)      524288      462992
    88%
                        144 bits (IP mcast, IPv6)      262144        14188
     5%

btw, can somebody confirm that Sup2T can handle 1M IPv4 + 512k IPv6 at the
same time or is it calculated like for example Foundry does in the MLX/XMR
(1M IPv4 or 256 IPv6, every IPv6 entry takes 4x IPv4 Slots) ?

kind regards
Rolf