[c-nsp] OSPF Conditional Inject

Calin C. calin at secdisk.net
Tue Dec 3 03:15:07 EST 2013

One additional info to what I said before. If you're testing this in GNS3 /
Dynamips, it will not work.
If you shutdown the interface on R1, it will not signalize to R2 that the
link is down, so the interface on R2 will always be up. With R2 being
always up...the rest is explained in the previous e-mail.

Cheers,
Calin