[c-nsp] Split tunneling on government networks

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed Dec 4 10:05:24 EST 2013

I can't speak to the general aspect, but a close friend is a senior IT admin at the IRS.

At a minimum to vpn:

1) Has to use a work provided laptop
2) Uses two factor authentication
3) Is completely locked down
4) No split tunneling

He doesn't have access to IRS files, so I expect this is general practice for all IRS employees and is mandated.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039