[c-nsp] 4500X weird issue...

Jeff Kell jeff-kell at utc.edu
Fri Dec 6 23:25:05 EST 2013

We received our first pair of 4500X switches, and proceeded to try to
prepare them for deployment.  They came up OK on console access, we got
a very basic configuration setup, linked them together, and did an
initial VSS pairing.

With that successful, we put in a management IP address for the
management port, saved everything, and proceeded to move them to the
server room.

Upon power-up at the new location, they won't boot...

What the heck???

Jeff