[c-nsp] GRE and MSS adjust on ASR9K

Sarala Akella (sakella) sakella at cisco.com
Sat Dec 7 23:21:09 EST 2013

Hello John,

Router using  "ip tcp adjust-mss <mtu>

On ASR 9k

RP/0/0/CPU0:router(config)#tcp mss  <mtu>

are different commands (tcp mss will only impact the locally

originated TCP sessions, not the sessions flowing through the router)

In case of further questions please open a PDI case

 Cisco PDI Help Desk

http://www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

Best regards,

-Sarala