[c-nsp] C6500 IPv6 redistribute with route-map?

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue Dec 10 10:44:36 EST 2013

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 04:27:48 PM Nick Hilliard
wrote:

> It would be less work overall to install the RRs first.
> It's not that difficult either.  Just remember to use
> next-hop self for all ibgp sessions.  Otherwise see Phil
> Smith's BGP 101 presentation that Mark mentioned.

What Nick said :-).

As with everything else, do it now and future-proof it so
you're not re-designing later on.

The workshops we teach also talk to migrating from a full
iBGP mesh to route reflectors, without losing traffic. It's
possible, but if you have the chance to do it now, do it so
you're not worrying about it later.

Mark.