[c-nsp] Nexus 2232PP FEX Switch Question

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 21:16:29 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it.

Stephen,

I will probably stick with the 5000 series, maybe just use 5010's since I
have a pair at a facility I am shutting down, I will simply move them over.

Ray,

The TAC guy I was speaking with, said there might be a way to "trick" them,
but I don't want to do something janky.

Phil,

Your correct I shouldn't be calling them switches.

Thanks again everyone.

Joe