[c-nsp] ME3600x and ciscoEvcMIB

Per Carlson pelle at hemmop.com
Fri Dec 13 09:10:30 EST 2013

Waking up an old thread again.

I just tried walking another ME3600X which did have this MIB. The only
difference between the two switches are the license level. The one
working has got "AdvancedMetroIPAccess", and the other one (not
working) has only got "MetroIPAccess".

Why on earth would you need the Advanced license to use this MIB? EVCs
are supported and working fine on the lesser license.

Additionally with Advanced you can turn on "snmp-server enable traps
evc", but not on Metro.

I really hope this is a bug and not a feature...
--
Pelle

"D’ä e å, vett ja”, skrek ja, för ja ble rasen,
”å i åa ä e ö, hörer han lite, d’ä e å, å i åa ä e ö"
- Gustav Fröding, 1895