[c-nsp] how to overwrite L2TP multihop NAS-IP-Address

cnsp at marenda.net cnsp at marenda.net
Mon Dec 16 05:15:22 EST 2013

Hi,

On an l2tp multihop broadband dialin environment,
I would like to overwrite the "NAS-IP-address" (attribute 4)
tunneled somehow inside L2TP from the carriers first
Broadband-router showing up in my LNS'es radius-requests
to reflect _my_ border-gateway not _theirs_ .

I found a way to override it in the local generated
Radius-requests, but this does not change anything
on the next LNS; there I can see again the original value.

Currently working with NPE-G1/G2 with 12.2(33)SRE5 ,

Any ideas/suggestions ?

Juergen.