[c-nsp] Traffic Monitoring Question

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Tue Dec 17 10:04:17 EST 2013

On Dec 17, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Mark Tinka <mark.tinka at seacom.mu> wrote:

> </<it's just coincidence that you work with Arbor>

Whatever point you think you're making with this sort of remark, a simple search of the list archives will demonstrate I've consistently advocated the use of flow telemetry and open-source flow telemetry collection/analysis systems over the years, irrespective of wherever I happen to be employed at any given point in time.

It's all too easy to confuse cause and effect, one supposes.

	  Luck is the residue of opportunity and design.

		       -- John Milton