[c-nsp] Brainstorming for troubleshooting

R S dim0sal at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 13:15:56 EST 2013

I’ve some c6509 in my DC environment and I sometimes experience a loss of traffic for 8 minute, different vlan, both l2 or l3 traffic, different firewall…

The only point everytime traversed by the traffic flows is the DC environment made by Cisco device 6509.

The other common strage item is that we’ve “mac-address-table aging-time 480”, equal to the 8 minutes of hole...

We’ve involved Cisco TAC but they do not find anything strange…

I’m here to hear any strange idea, similar problems, etc…. that I can try to follow in my troubleshooting that is currently a nightmare...

tks