[c-nsp] GSR 12410XR SmartNet contracts

Lee Starnes lee.t.starnes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 18:57:59 EST 2013

Thanks Everyone.

Now the real challenge. Cards SPA-1X10GE-WL-V2 are listed as supported on
the 12000 XR series chassis but require version 4.3.0 or later. I can find
no such version on CCO. Did Cisco release a card with no OS to support it
or am I just looking in the wrong place? The last version I see that is a
full version is 4.2.3. The SMUs seem to be WAY too small for an upgrade as
they are 0.17M in size. Anyone got an idea where to look?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/shared_port_adapters/install_upgrade/XR12000/12ovspa.htmlshows
in table 2-1 That this card is supported on this chassis under
minimum IOS XR release of 4.3.0.

Best.

Lee