[c-nsp] rate limit dns

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Tue Dec 31 18:40:12 EST 2013

Even our consumer customers tend to be businesses with an alternate connection in their office.
We specialize in B2B.  But we do have a number of home DSL customers.

Mack McBride | Network Architect | ViaWest, Inc.
O: 720.891.2502 | mack.mcbride at viawest.com | www.viawest.com | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube