[c-nsp] MPLS TE explicit-path: secondary ip as next-address

Artyom Viklenko artem at viklenko.net
Tue Feb 5 05:03:19 EST 2013

05.02.2013 10:30, sthaug at nethelp.no пишет:
>> New ip addresses was configured as secondary on interfaces in question.
>> These new subnets (/30) appear in routing table, cef, etc. Network
>> statement also was added to ospf configuration.
>
> Note that it at least *used* to be the case that OSPF wouldn't form
> adjacencies over secondary addresses. I don't know if this limitation
> still holds, but it could be relevant to your case.

Hm...

#sh ip cef adjacency vlan YYY x.x.x.x internal
IPv4 CEF is enabled for distributed and running
VRF Default
  438397 prefixes (438388/9 fwd/non-fwd)
  Table id 0x0
  Database epoch:        6 (438397 entries at this epoch)

x.x.x.x/32, epoch 6, flags attached, refcount 4, per-destination sharing
   sources: Adj
   feature space:
    NetFlow: Origin AS 0, Peer AS 0, Mask Bits 30
   subblocks:
    Adj source: IP adj out of VlanYYY, addr x.x.x.x 19450140
     Dependent covered prefix type adjfib cover x.x.x.z/30
   ifnums:
    VlanYYY(223): x.x.x.x
   path 355B320C, path list 3852540C, share 1/1, type adjacency prefix,
for IPv4
   attached to VlanYYY, adjacency IP adj out of Vlan358, addr x.x.x.x
19450140
   output chain: IP adj out of VlanYYY, addr x.x.x.x 19450140

But it doesn't in  output of 'show mpls traffic-eng topology' like any
other secondary subnets. This lead to errors establishing path.

debug shows: TE-PCALC_PATH: create_path_hoplist:ip addr x.x.x.x unknown.

--
Sincerely yours,
  Artyom Viklenko.