[c-nsp] cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 123, Issue 9

Rutger Bevaart rutger at netnova.nl
Tue Feb 5 07:45:09 EST 2013

IMHO traffic levels permitting you just configure a second path option dynamic on every TE tunnel traversing the link. Then take the link out of production, TE tunnels get rerouted. Renumber, wait for convergence of the network and after the timer expires (default one hour) the tunnels get shifted back to these links.

Well, that's how I did it.

Regards,
Rutger