[c-nsp] End to end keepalive over QinQ provider

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:11:25 EST 2013

Agreed.. L3 is the answer.. This is actually for a customer of mine that I
consult for, so easier said than done to get them to switch. The provider
can tunnel if it if you pay for the "plus" service which they don't want to
do either..

I haaatttee L2 extensions and curse any company that is helping to bring it
back.. Mainly Cisco and VMWare!!

Thx for the help all!