[c-nsp] High CPU ME3600-X

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Fri Feb 8 23:45:53 EST 2013

On ME3800X/ME3600X/3600X-24CX, I would recommend moving to 15.2(4)S2 or
upcoming 15.2(4)S3 release.

Best Regards,

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Access Group
waris at cisco.com
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

 <http://www.cisco.com/>

 Think before you print.
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.
For corporate legal information go to: