[c-nsp] ip tcp adjust-mss

Eric A Louie elouie at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 13:30:32 EST 2013

Apparently, packets traversing the mpls ip interfaces that I have defined are
getting fragmented.  Cisco hasn't determined "why" yet - I have an open ticket
on it.

Their solution/workaround was to use this command.  It was not my idea.  (I'm
not smart enough to even figure out that I could increase MTU on the two mpls ip
interfaces...)

 Much appreciated, Eric