[c-nsp] 2960 -> 4948 - no more drops :)

Dan Letkeman danletkeman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 18:45:53 EST 2013

Same here.  We went from 3560G's to 4948's and it was night and day.  Zero
output drops now and a noticeable performance improvement, as we were using
these switches for ISCSI traffic.  No qos tuning or disabling helped our
situation on the 3560G's.

What type of traffic were you sending through the 2960G?

Dan.