[c-nsp] 2960 -> 4948 - no more drops :)

CiscoNSP_list CiscoNSP_list cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 19:14:03 EST 2013

Hi Rob (Sorry for not replying inline, but hotmail screws the formatting)

We did try tuning qos buffers (It did improve the drops, but they were still significant), and we also tried disabling mls qos (Still saw significant drops)....Im really interested to know why there is such a difference between the two platforms....i.e. is it buffers/how they are allocated, architectural differences or combination of both?

Cheers.