[c-nsp] BGP4 MIB support on IOS 12.4

HahnC at t-systems.com HahnC at t-systems.com
Mon Feb 18 00:16:48 EST 2013

Hi list,

At first hello to the community. I'm new on this list though for many years subscribed to j-nsp, so there is a little bit experience with routers, not only Js.

I have an old Cisco which I plan to use as internal BGP route collector using IOS 12.4(23b) Enterprise Plus. Cisco MIB site claims that the image supports Cisco Enterprise BGP4 MIB, but an snmpwalk for 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.187 returns nothing (yes, a "show bgp ipv6 unicast" returns something ;-). So I'm not sure how reliable the information on the Cisco MIB site is.
Anyone out there has a recommendation for a 12.4. image which supports this MIB?

Thanks and best regards,
Christian

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

T-Systems International GmbH
Telekom IT
Systems Integration Telekom IT
Christian Hahn

Holzhauser Str. 4-8, 13509 Berlin
+49 30 8353-24212 (Tel.)
+49 69 66531-111 (Fax)
+49 170 7641791 (Mobil)
E-Mail: hahnc at t-systems.com
Internet: http://www.t-systems.de

T-Systems International GmbH
Supervisory Board: René Obermann (Chairman)
Board of Management: Reinhard Clemens (Chairman), Dr. Ferri Abolhassan, Dr. Markus Müller, Georg Pepping, Hagen Rickmann, Klaus Werner
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 55933
Registered office: Frankfurt am Main
WEEE-Reg.-No. DE50335567

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you.